We’re confident that you will find your crowd and meet like-minded people by getting social at a Halloween event near you. Here are a few of the best things to do in Dubai at night this Halloween….
- Immerse yourself in the theme with Halloween-esque beverages and dishes at The Croft as they bring out their most ghostly and spooky décor.
- Gather the kids and head down to Weslodge Saloon in City Walk for a ton of Halloween-themed activities. Get the chance to win a prize that the whole family will love.
- We are hosting a Halloween Costume Brunch at the Claw BBQ ,JBR. Find out more!
Experiencing the thrills of Dubai has never been easier with ASKWHO, find a wide range of events that you don’t want to miss this October.
Events in Dubai this Halloween: How to make it a night to remember
What’s not to love about the Halloween season? Whether you’re a scary movie fanatic, a complete thrill seeker or you’re looking to plan the ultimate end-of-October dinner party – we’re here to give you the best ways to celebrate Halloween in Dubai.
We want to share with you some of the best events and activities that you can get involved with this year, let’s take a look at some of our favourites…
It’s time for a horror film night
Between the classics and new releases, everyone has that one scary movie that they can’t forget. Here is our top selection of the most frightful horror films from the past 5 decades:
- Nope – Jordan Peele (2022)
- Hereditary – Ari Aster (2018)
- 28 Days Later – Danny Boyle (2002)
- The Silence of the Lambs – Jonathan Demme (1991)
- The Shining – Stanley Kubrick (1980)
Find friends in Dubai who are fellow cinema fanatics and connect over the best of film on the ASKWHO film TV/Movies interest tag.
A dinner party to remember
Do you want to put on an evening your guests won’t forget?
Here are some stand-out dark dishes that will impress all-
Squid Ink Pasta: Dark and ever-so-slightly creepy, with a grown-up saline edge of bitterness
Get the recipe: Seafood Squid Ink Pasta with Goji Pangritata
Roasted Black Radish & Grape Quinoa: Brooklyn Supper is making it simple with this roasted combination. It’s perfect to complement any Halloween meal!
Get the recipe: Roasted Black Radish and Grape Quinoa
Black Licorice Ice Cream: This simple dessert by Matt O’Connor of The Icecreamists is easy to make in advance and is the spookiest of them all!
Get the recipe: Black Ice Licorice Ice Cream
Want to invite more people? You can share activities to do in Dubai with fellow foodies by joining ASKWHO food group now.